The Colts Neck Business Association (CNBA) is a dynamic regional organization working to enhance the business environment and quality of life in Colts Neck township.
Colts Neck is Open For Business!
Hurricane Sandy - Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Provides temporary unemployment benefits to self-employed individuals (self-employed individuals are not generally eligible for unemployment benefits) who have lost income as a direct result of Sandy
- The assistance is based on your lost income during the weeks following the disaster event.
- DUA benefits are subject to Federal Income Tax
- How to Apply: In order to collect DUA benefits you must first file a regular unemployment insurance claim at www.njuifile.net.
- You should file for unemployment insurance benefits by calling the Freehold Reemployment Call Center: (732) 761-2020
- If you had employees who were unable to work they are not eligible for DUA. Instead they should file a standard NJ unemployment claim.
Colts Neck is a thriving upscale community located at the crossroads of the New Jersey shore.
If you are a new, growing, or established company that would like to relocate to this area, please let the Colts Neck Business Association assist you. In no time, you will be up and realizing the benefits of business in one of New Jersey’s most favorite communities.